07 January 2010

Snow...

So many people can't seem to understand that just because there is a man on TV that says there will be 3 to 5 inches of snow, that doesn't mean that it's the end of the world. That everything will shut down and we'll be snowed in for weeks. I actually ventured out to see for myself if the roads were a mess and if all the bread and water was sold out yet and to buy scrubbing bubbles and mr. clean (the essentials). Unfortunately for me, all the bread and water was sold out, but Wii motion pluses were available in mass. I just had to buy one in case I was snowed in for weeks. The lines were so long at Walmart that it took me 10 minutes to get in and out. One big crazy mess.

The snow may keep some people in, but tomorrow I must venture over  the mounds of drifting snow to work. Why they can't close the hospital when it snows. Just like schools they can have hospital closings. It would be awesome. I'll have to watch the closings tonight to see if UK will be closed tomorrow.

No comments: