Today was the first day I had the opportunity to go to the website or rather blog. What did I see at the top of the blog? The perfect save the date for us. A girl, I'm guessing from NYC had bought cute vintage postcards of NYC and stamped the date and info on the back.
You can use any postcards you find or there are many websites you can buy vintage postcards. I chose to make my own. I found zazzle.com where you can not only make you own postcards but you can also create postage stamps, cups, mugs, shirts. I decided to create postcards only. You can use any photo or picture you can find, even one of your own. I went with a semi vintage theme myself. And everyone will just have to wait to see what will be on the front. I love my newly found websites that have inspiration boards and do-it-yourself ideas. They make wedding planning fun and these ideas are free.
No comments:
Post a Comment