23 September 2007

Pom-poms and Cheese Dip

September is almost over and fall is here, bringing 90 degree weather and sweat. I have been busy finding time to do all the journals, editorials, and papers that are assigned for this semester. I don't have tons of time for other things unfortunately, unless it comes to UK football. How 'bout them cats?!! We have now officially started a season with a record of 4-0. How amazing is that? After the UK vs. U of L game I found myself being pushed onto the field over a 10 foot wall. It was a long drop to the field, and I ended up with a souvenir bruise on my left thigh. It is a nice neat little bruise that goes across the back of my leg. I look like I've been abused. Oh well.
We have also been making a lot of money from letting people park in our yard. I love not having to worry about paying bills with my own money. It really is nice. Although I have plenty of credit card bills to pay this fall and a loan. Being a college student is so difficult.
This coming weekend is my cousin's wedding. Yay. My dress will be ready for me to pick up tomorrow from the tailor. I hope it fits or I will go crazy. I also have to go to a Mental Health Conference tomorrow in Frankfort. Should be a lot of fun. I also have to do the Nami walk in October for class. Gosh. Why all of these extra curricular activities? I just can't handle it. But I am counting down the days until I graduate so then I don't have to do stupid papers and stuff anymore.
Enough of my crazy life....

No comments: