Well as if you all couldn't tell. I am finally home and got home early thursday morning at 2am due to a late flight and missing my original flight. It was not a fun experience at the airport in NYC. But I loved Florence and Italy except for the Italian men who kept saying ciao bella, bella fika, are you lost, and many other such things many of which I will never give you the translation for although we did make some nice friends on the train ride to Milan after trying to teach Alisha some new phrases. The Italian men sitting around us didn't speak any english but knew what we were saying. It was very funny listening to them correct our horrible pronunciations of the foul language. Many of my pictures don't do the country justice and the ones from Paris are very wonderful too, but didn't turn out as well as I had hoped.
It was a wonderful experience and I hope I can return again one day and relive my wild free days of this past month. But for now I will work my ass off trying to pay all of my bills and pay off the loan I had to take out. It will be a long summer trying to rebuild my savings. But my heart will still be in Florence.
No comments:
Post a Comment