Well today is finally Thursday and the start of our crazy travel weekend. Tonight we have a cooking class to go to where we learn how to make crespelles or crepes. Yummy!! I love crespelles. Oh I ate my first real Italian breakfast yesterday. It was a bombolone alla crema. It is a kind of doughnut without the hold filled with a custard creme and covered with a little sugar. It was delicious. We went to a place called Ruginni's on Via dei Neri near the piazza della signoria. I will go back at some point because it only cost me 1 euro. That makes me happy.
Tomorrow we are leaving bright and early for Cinque Terre then off to venice for the biannale. That is going to be crazy. And we are spending sunday on the beach. So we are going to be traveling a lot, but we are in Italy for only 3 more weeks. We have to jam pack everything in. Well I'll let you all know how the weekend goes when I get back.
Jenny
No comments:
Post a Comment