28 May 2007

Three and Counting...

Well I now have three days left in the states and will be departing Thursday morning all by myself once my Dad drops me off in Nashville at the airport. I'm getting anxious to get to Italy. I'm not the best at flying, even though I've been on a plane around 15 times and flew by myself as a 11 year old. I'm just not looking forward to a four hour lay-over in Atlanta or running around in foreign airports by myself. However, I have a lot to look forward to. I get to go to Pompeii, Capri, and the beach, as well as travel around Tuscany. That will keep me occupied for a month. I've finally gotten everything packed in my bags and I've managed to keep it under 50 pounds. That was an accomplishment. I just have to get everything straightened out at the bank with my debit card, then I will be ready to go. Let's hope that I meet some hot Italian men to buy me stuff. I can't always buy my own dinner. I'm mean come on. But I do have someone to come back to when everything is over. I don't really know what will happen with him, but for now I am content, even though I won't see him for over a month. He won't be that far away for the first 10 days. He'll be in France with his family.

I hope this trip will help to clear my head a little and allow me to figure out where my life is going and give me the opportunity to start fresh. There are many things and people I need to forget that will help me get on with my life. They have just been a distraction for me and I am ready to be rid of them.

I will take tons of pictures so that everyone can see them when I get back or even before I get back. Remember you can see my pictures at: http://picasaweb.google.com/JennyCarrico

Well call me at 1-804-419-5200 if you need me while I am in Italy!!
Or email me at Jenny_carrico@hotmail.com

No comments: