30 May 2007

Flying the Friendly Skies

Well I am down to less than 24 hours before I embark on my long trip to Italy. I've spent the last day and a half doing last minute shopping and getting random items together. I have a few things left to do, such as some laundry and pick up my mess so that dad won't have to do it later. This last day in the states hasn't been too bad. I did wash my car, bathe Honeybear my golden retriever, and lay around out in the sun. I won't be seeing the sun for the next 48 hours more than likely. I'll be spending that time in airports and on planes. Sounds like fun huh? It should be. I hope there is a good movie playing, but if not I'll just sleep until they give me food. Yummy!!

I'll probably talk to everyone once I get there.... Florence here I come!!

No comments: