There is nothing like a beautiful spring day to prevent you from studying for finals. I don't know one person who would rather study then to have fun playing out in a park on a nice day full of sun. I decided to take the opportunity yesterday to go for a long run after skipping for two weeks due to the cold weather. I'm paying for the long run today, with muscle pain, but hey it feels good to actually do some physical activity.
Finals are next week, and I haven't even begun to look over my notes for my exams. I keep waiting for the perfect opportunity and I haven't found it yet. There have been plenty of other things I've been wanting to do, such as go for a run, watch Harry Potter on HBO, eat chocolate, go to picnic parties, and lay on the couch. All more important things in life than studying, right? Of course, I will study eventually. I only have three finals, compared to 6 my first semester in college. Piece of cake. My french final doesn't really count, seeing as I'm taking that pass/fail and I have a 84 in there right now. I could write my name at the top and pass. Then there is research, that will be easy, I know I'll make at least an 84 in that class, and probably higher. Now my last final on Wednesday is in my Pediatric and OB nursing class. Maybe I should at least attempt to look over my notes. I'll try to get into the physical mindset after I go for another run this afternoon at the park. Sounds like a good plan to me.
For those of you keeping up with my countdown, It's only 36 days until I go to Italy. Exciting huh? A little more than a month. This next month will fly by and before I know it, I'll be trapped on a plane for 10 hours being forced to sit between a talkative 12 year old boy and a lady who keeps elbowing me. But that won't compare to having to wait in the Atlanta airport for 5 hours during a layover or losing 24 hours of my life in planes and airports. I will literally get to Italy 24 hours after I left my original airport (Nashville). Great. Talk about jet lag. Shall we look at a picture of Italy. Since I haven't posted many lately.
Well never mind, the picture thing isn't working, but here is the link for the picture I wanted to attach: Italy Picture
How sad. :( It was a pretty picture too. What else can I say in this blog? Hem. Not much else. Ciao.
No comments:
Post a Comment