04 April 2007

One Big Kick to the Face

After days of warm pleasant weather, what do we get? Cold, windy, suck the life out of you weather. Keeneland opens Friday, yet no one will show up due to the cold weather. It is rather depressing. All I can say is that it better warm up before Tuesday for my birthday so that I can actually enjoy being outside.
I recently discovered that there are really only 3 weeks of class left before finals. Studying season is coming up, are you ready for it? I may not be quite yet. I have far too much to do at the moment. Yet I'm at my computer writing this blog instead of studying for my nursing exam that is in 2 hours. Smart, really smart. I fear that senioritis is kicking in. I have studied less this semester than any other semester so far, but my grades are the same. How did I manage that?
I finally have gotten my list of things to do before next Wednesday down to three. I still have my major 10 page paper on "Adolescent suicide and depression" to finish and my research critique on an article about Perinatal grief. There is also my french oral peer exam project that is on Monday. I have yet to even glance at the things I am supposed to include. We are in pairs and no notes can be in your possession during the presentation. Sounds like fun doesn't it.

No comments: