Well my birthday came and went without me really caring. I spent the entire day in class and working on homework. Splendid birthday really. But I guess it's going to be extended to this weekend as well. So it's not really over yet. I am looking forward to Pazzo's tonight for dinner though. It will taste really good after such a blah week. I feel strange not having an essay or anything to turn in today. I even was in bed before 11pm for once this week.
I am tired of rain and cold weather. It's April for crying out loud, where is the sun? Je ne sais pas.... I don't know. It's almost like we are in some kind of weird weather limbo. Who knows what we'll get next.
Around my birthday my favorite thing to do is eat cake with breakfast. You really can only do it once a year without others looking at you strangely. I have eaten cake everyday this week for breakfast. It always cheers you up when you are having a bad birthday. I can wait 363 more days for another birthday that may be more exciting and fun than this one has been.
But there are only 49 days until I go to Italy! That is much closer and more exciting right now. Nothing new has come up and I am finished with all of my paperwork. So I'm just counting down the days. I know it will be warm there when I go. It's always warm there in the summer. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment