09 March 2007

I like Shiny Things

There is something about sunshine that truly is the best medicine. It is proven that being out in the sun helps your body produce vitamin D, which can help decrease your chances of developing many cancers, excluding skin cancer. I think I would rather take my chances with the sun then develop one of the many other cancers that can cause more painful symptoms. And let's face it, we all love fresh air and the first springy days of the year. I just have to open my windows and feel the fresh air. I just feel all new and shiny on days like today. And when Kentucky wins the game today I will feel even more shiny and new.



What makes today even better is the fact that spring break beings today for me. All I have left to do before I can leave for the week is work tonight and tomorrow night. Apparently work had me scheduled last night, but it was a complete mistake. They messed up my schedule and ended up pissing me off last night by calling me and telling me to come in. I had clinical until late and I never work on Thursdays. Why would I schedule myself when I know I have other things going on? Craziness. But I ended up getting it fixed and didn't have to go in to work. I got to go to Rincon instead for 2 for 1 margaritas. yummy. Margaritas make me all shiny too.

No comments: