27 March 2007

Full Speed Ahead!!

Spring Break came and went and we're on the down hill slope! The semester is flying by and I am trying desperately to catch up with the speeding train. Italy is approaching quickly and I officially have 65 days until I leave. I have all of my official documents filled out and paper work turned in. I can't wait to go.

Outside feels wonderful... I believe spring decided not to show up and summer is here. It should not be 80 degrees in March. But I'm not going to complain. It is perfect for Keeneland. After all it opens in a week. Can't wait. It will be so much fun. And my birthday is in two weeks. I will officially be old at 22. I love it. Everyone else is old why not me too.

After going to the arboretum and walking/running I am so jealous of everyone that has a dog to take with them. I miss my puppy when I'm here and really want someone to keep me company. But I don't have anywhere to keep a dog right now so I'll settle dreaming about it.

No comments: