20 February 2007

It's Been awhile

February is coming to an end in a week. That is amazing. I am really ready for spring to be here. Although my spring break will consist of working to earn money for my Italy trip and getting a student visa so I can study in Italy without being arrested and thrown out of the country. I don't know if they would throw me out, but they sure won't let me in to begin with. It's almost 3 months until I leave. yay. Wow 100 days!! Almost down to the double digits. Exciting.
Tomorrow is my French midterm exam. Parlez -vous francais? Je parle francais un peu. I am finally getting the hang of conjugating verbs. I keep getting spanish and french verbs confused. Ha. I find it intertaining. I can tell you all about the weather and what I like to do. Il fait frais. (It is cool outside). Il ne fait pas beau. (It is not beautiful). Il de soil couvert. (The sky is covered - ie. it's cloudy). J'aime nager a la piscine et voyager. (I like to swim in the pool and travel). Let's hope my little knowledge can get me thourgh the written exam and the oral exam.
I am currently still enjoying my clinicals in OB and pediatrics. Today I get to play with the babies in the new born nursery. And apparantly I am a stripper and didn't know it. But now thanks to Chelsea everyone knows it. :) They are hiring down at the club for anyone who is interested. LOL.

No comments: