Today will forever be known as the day Stacey (or as I fondly call her Giseppie) and I almost died....
It all began when Fayette county schools were cancelled and my 8 am class was cancelled. I was sitting at my computer checking email and watching some tv and Stacey/Giseppe was sleeping peacefully in her bed.....We never saw it coming. And boy did it happen fast. We were terrified. We knew we would be goners. It was not a good situation.... Oh I can't say it. Don't make me.....
We almost froze to death. (gasp). Our power went off all of a sudden - wham!!! We didn't know what hit us... The wind was howling outside and it was almost 400 degrees below zero. We knew we would freeze instantly. Giseppe and I had to huddle together to stay warm with every article of clothing we owned on. It got to the point where we were going to have to eat to stay warm.... That's when Giseppe came at me with a knife. And of course I slapped sense back into her... because after all I was half frozen and she would have cracked all of her teeth. Just when we thought there was no hope left the electricity people showed up and fixed the broken transformer.... He's our hero. I hope no more transformers blow up.
No comments:
Post a Comment