23 January 2007

I've got a jar of dirt....

I am trying to come up with all the uses for a jar of dirt. And here they are...
1. Hitting annoying people over the head and knocking them out cold. (You may break the jar)
2. planting a small tree (Of course it will die when it gets too big for the jar)
3. making mud pies. (Oh wait, I am good at that)
4. Tricking people into drinking chocolate milk (watch out for gummy worms)
5. It's a new contemporary art piece (dirt is so pretty sitting on the mantel)
6. You have dirt when you need it (to throw at people)
7. Lending it to Johnny Depp. (He's nice to have around)
8. Growing mold...(Mold smells so nice in the early morning)
9. Mud facials (Helps with the oil)
10. A great conversation piece...(except when you run out of things to talk about)
Why was this on my mind? I really don't know. It could be because I just love thinking about dirt. But it may also be just because I wanted to. But since you are spending your time reading this I might as well be constructive and discuss my recent recentness....
I've been trying to wake up and get myself moving in the morning and I was very successful this morning. I went to the Johnson Center and ran two miles and walked another two. It woke me up very quickly and tomorrow I plan on swimming like a little froggie. ribbit ribbit.
And how is french class going you ask? Well tres tres bien... (absolutely wonderfully friggin great) if you were wondering. I now know my numbers, colors, months, days, and clothing. That comes in very handy when you want to say I have 5 orange pants. "Je suis les cinq pantalones orange. or something like that.
Clinicals are going to be okay this semester. It turns out we are doing our OB clinicals from 3 to 9pm on Tuesdays...ugh kill me now. I may have to fall asleep or something. Pediatric clinicals will be much nicer. From 1 to 6 or something like that.. I won't go crazy.
After touring UK hospital for the 2nd time in the last week I am watching Sex and the City. It's great. I can't help but believe I am exactly like Samantha...haha. maybe not. Well I'm gunna watch my Sex and the City and do nothing before bed....Bonjour wait that is hello.... I can't spell goodbye. So Tres bien.

No comments: