Okay so you can't get through life without having some big idea about what it all really means. Why do we buy toilet paper when our families 500 billion years ago used leaves? What's with homework and essays? I dunno you tell me.
Why go to class in the snow, when we'll get frostbite and our noses will all fall off. The nursing program doesn't want a bunch of noseless nurses. That might scare the patients. I also wouldn't want to look into the mirror at my noseless face. That wouldn't be very good either. Might scare my ears off me. Maybe tomorrow will be another snow day and I'll be able to lay around all afternoon. Who knows...
Tonight at church we talked about times you did something that you regretted later. Well Stacey and I, our regrets are laid out there for everyone to see. Just look at our facebook pictures. I make a great superhero. My philosophy on life is have fun and take pictures while doing it so you can share with people later....and to remind you of your fun night when you don't remember.
No comments:
Post a Comment