I haven't been able to swim in several years due to my class schedules, work, homework, traveling, etc. And Friday I decided to take it back up. I feel really old after not being able to swim that far during my workouts. Kateland and I have decided to get ourselves back in shape so that we won't be out of breath after a 50 yards. After swimming today my body feels so tired, but it was worth it.
If my life could get any busier. Might as well take up my old sport. Maybe run a little as well. Get my body used to doing exercise.
I should be studying for my french quiz tomorrow, but instead I'm going to go to dinner with my sister. It sounded like more fun. I'll study later. This week will be the first full week of class. I don't know if I am ready for it or not. I'll have two clinicals - one Ob and the other pediatrics. That will be enough to keep me busy. And then of course you add french homework on top of that. I'll make it all work. Might as well keep me busy. It helps to keep me out of trouble. Although that is difficult to do....
No comments:
Post a Comment