My life is getting ready to nose dive into a world of classwork, working, spending money, travel, and finding time to relax. Tomorrow is the start of the new semester and tons of school work. It will mark the end of my 4th year in college.... the 5 year plan is so overrated and it's getting expensive to be in school. Grey's Night will begin again this Thursday!! I can't wait to get crazy once again with my nursing peeps. Although my Dad will be gracing me with his presence Thursday as well. How am I going to pull of being two places at once? I have no idea.
The last two weeks for me has been spent working my ass off at the hospital. It's beginning to get exhausting, but I have been enjoying the rest of the staff that I work with. That has been my saving grace. Stacey is finally back and has been keeping me company during Desperate Housewives and watching footage of our sophmore spring break was some of the best relaxation times we have had. "I love big balls!!" Ah, Memories. I love them.
Unfortuantely relaxation time will be cut down to a very few hours a week beginning tomorrow. With clinicals twice a week and classes four days a week and working every Friday... How will I pull it off? Oh well.
In about 141 days I will be in Italy. That's less than 5 months away. I already have my passport and plane tickets. All I need is my student visa that they told me I needed to get 90 days before I leave and spending money so I can buy Italian name brand clothes from the outlet malls that I discovered online. Can't wait!! Who knows what I will bring home. I'll have to buy a new suitcase just to bring stuff back. Remember if you want postcards mailed to you, send me your addresses... I'll try to remember to send out postcards.
I am going to continue to count down the days until I leave, so don't get tired of it. so far I have learned one new Italian phrase: vinco io!! I win!!
It's my new favorite phrase.
Buon giorno my peeps
No comments:
Post a Comment