It is the start of a new year - 2007 - and the beginning of the rest of our lives. 2007 will be the year of Italy, weddings, births, boyfriends, graduations, parties, laughter, and more than likely some tears. I can't wait. It will be 365 days full of laughter and fun. Why should we be sad about the past on December 31 when we can be excited about the future and the fresh start we all get.
I just made one of the biggest purchases of my entire life. $4,000 was put on my credit card today. I leave for Italy in 118 days!!I cannot wait. May 31st chicas!
I found out this past weekend that one of my cousins is going to have a baby July 10th, and another, (Paul and Ashley) are engaged!! Exciting. I really can't wait for all the excitement.
The start of the new year makes the reality that Stacey will be graduating and leaving me after 3 years of living together. My best roommate ever will be gone. But I told her she has to come visit me and call me so I can get my Stacey time in.
I have had a wonderful boyfriend, Bartley, the last month and a half and hope that the relationship grows....
Love you all, Have a wonderful new beginning. 2007!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment