01 November 2006

Water, the Sustainer of Life

Water can save us from death, and water can kill us.... we call it the sustainer of life, it can be used to bless us, it can be used to cure us, it can be used to wash us clean. It washes the earth clean, renews it, purifies our surroundings. Yet, it makes us curse it when we wake up to find it raining for the 50th time in 2 months. I am so tired of rain. I don't care about all of the benefits it provides. It just pisses me off when I find it raining on my parade...well okay so I don't have a parade, but if I did I wouldn't like the rain. The greyness just depresses me and makes me want to stay in bed. I shall call this disease the depressing rainy day disease. The cure is lots of chocolate, staying in bed with your pajamas on, and watching chick flicks. That will cure the lot. (who says the lot? am I British now? Maybe I am, who knows. I am going to Italy next summer). I like doing nothing. Awesome. So how bout Halloween? Kinda boring. Kinda rainy. Another reason I don't like rain.... I really don't like cold rain. Or cold windy rain. That's even worse.

No comments: