13 November 2006

Deer, Beer, and Family

Well Stacey and I ventured down to Fancy Farm for the weekend and survived. The family didn't seem to overwhelm her, and I am completely used to their jokes and teases. That's why I love my family so much - all of them.... and I have a large family.


Did I mention that we went deer hunting? I have been before, but this was by far the most fun. Stacey had her half gallon of arbor mist and I had my drinks while Dad and aunt Cindy drank their beer. All four of us up in the deer stand. Dad and I had the guns and aunt Cindy and Stacey kept the look out....how funny.

Unfortunately we didn't "catch" a deer as Stacey would say. We saw nothing at all. But two of my cousins got deer. Johnathon got a big doe and Paul got it's two grown babies (they didn't have spots anymore so it's okay). Sounds barbaric, but hey someone has to keep the deer from becoming over populated and dieing from disease.

No comments: