27 November 2006

Chasing Trains

Okay, so I have accomplished just about everything that I wanted to accomplish today.... Although I still have my statistics homework that is due tomorrow and doing my note card for my synthesis paper on Wednesday. But instead I sit here finding objects hidden within pictures... The I Spy books are awesome... I have made it a tradition around Christmas to get my books out and find all the objects in the riddles. I have to find them at least once or my tradition isn't fulfilled. I find it ridiculously fun.... Class and work just make me feel like I'm chasing trains sometimes, but I think maybe things are beginning to fall into place. Or so I hope. After all I have a boy now. :) Is he a keeper? Dunno yet.

Exciting news... I really am going to Italy May 31, 2007 to July 4th. How fun is that!! All I have to do is get the financial stuff filled out. I'll do that maybe tomorrow. But hey I'm going to Italia!! I need someone to come visit while I am there. Maybe travel with me to London and Paris at least... Any takers?

Today has been a really nice day outside. Warm, light breeze... everything it shouldn't be in late November. But I love it. Yet I am ready for the winter weather. The snow, pink cheeks, snowballs... Christmas.... I have already decorated for Christmas... I love it.

No comments: