08 November 2006

Oooooo fun....

Only 14 days until Thanksgiving!!! I really need the break from class, even though it will give me only one extra day - since I have Fridays off anyway. In about a week I will know if I've gotten into the Italy program!! Once they get my transcript that is. I can't wait. Only like 9 months until I go or so. Today I found out that I need a student visa and I have to apply for it in person. I have to go to Detroit, MI to apply. When will I get that done? You have to apply for it no sooner than 90 days before you enter the country. And it's free. Doesn't require any money at all. That's great news. I love making travel plans.
If anyone wants to visit me let me know and you can pay to visit me. I'll give you the plans.

No comments: