05 November 2006

Boredom...Always

This weekend was tons of fun. I am so glad that people were in the mood to do stuff instead of laying around the house all day and night long. I get bored of that after awhile. Is tomorrow really Monday? I don't want to go to class. I wish I had just one more day of the weekend. Although I have absolutely no exams this week. How exciting. And tomorrow I'm going to the UK basketball game with the sister. How fun. I hope so anyway. Although I do have to work.

I am back into my quiz mood again...

You Belong in Spring
Optimistic, lively, and almost always happy with the world...You can truly appreciate the blooming nature of spring.Whether you're planting flowers or dyeing Easter eggs, spring is definitely your season!


How often do I dye easter eggs? I haven't dyed eggs in several years. I just can't find the time. And I'm not always happy with the world. Spring can be rainy and moody as well as happy. I am not rainy that's for sure.

You Are Smokin' Hot
You're a terrible flirt, a sharp dresser, and a party animal.Of course, you're totally sizzling too. And for you, being hot just comes naturally.


Okay so I already knew I was a flirt, sharp dresser, and a party animal. But I didn't think I was that sizzling.... but I guess that's why they made quizzes huh?

Your Career Personality: Flexible, Good-Natured, and Energetic
Your Ideal Careers: Actor Dog walker Elementary school teacher Fashion designer Interior decorator Fundraiser Musician Personal shopper Veterinarian Wedding planner


Okay so I went to school for the wrong thing...I really want to be a dog walker for the rest of my life. Can you go to school for that?

You Will Die at Age 79
You're pretty average when it comes to how you live...And how you'll die as well.


Well I have 58 years left. I guess that's plenty of time to get everything accomplished. Great. I wonder what day I will die?

No comments: