Why does work have to be a never ending cycle of the same shit over and over again? It's always the same: I pushed the wrong button, I need water, I need my nose scratched, I need my dinner. Well I understand the need for stuff, but they could be a little more original. Couldn't they? Why always the same requests? Working at the hospital has become repetative and dull and I am beginning to tire of doing the same thing over and over again.
I guess that is too much to ask isn't it? Maybe I should just wish for a raise, or better yet a long vacation from work. That would be good too. Wait!! I'm going on my long vacation next summer. Then I won't have to work for awhile. Awesomeness. I will get to meet all kinds of hot Italian non-creapy kind of guys. Fun fun fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment