I successfully made it through both weddings and both couples are enjoying married life. That makes me happy. I am currently extremely busy with class and somehow I have cut back on my working hours. I needed that. But before long my hours will pick back up. I am not looking forward to that.Since I told stories about the other wedding, I need to do the same with this wedding. Some how I injured my toe while I was dancing. It still feels numb. Dunno what exactly happened with that. I guess my shoes cut off the circulation. We had to travel to Luverne, Alabama to the middle of nowhere. It was fun I suppose. There wasn't much to do when we weren't preparing for the wedding. So we sat around. Tons of fun. We did go to a little store where a 75% off sale was happening. I got two pairs of shoes, pants, and bracelets for less than 30 dollars. Awesome. Now I'm looking for a dress, anywhere I can find one just for future use.
The whole going to Italy thing is more difficult than I thought. The advisors in the travel abroad office won't email me back. I may just show up at their door. But for now I'll work on my project and study for my exam tomorrow and take a trip over to the hospital for an hour full of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment