The highlight of my day...drinking chalk. awesome. Well maybe not chalk, but I imagine if I had ever eaten chalk it would taste like that. Where did I drink chalk like stuff you ask? At the hospital. I went for what they call a barium swallow. It's basically like an x-ray and you drink chalky barium stuff. Looks like milk but tastes like shit. other than drinking the chalk it was fun. I got to see it go down on the xray screen. Neat-o. But I don't advise anyone drinking or eating chalk unless they wanna feel sick. But it did make my acid reflux go away for an hour or so. I wanted to get my own tape of me drinking the stuff so I could show people. But I don't guess they would have let me. Oh well.
As we speak I am studying for my nursing exam tomorrow. I spent all day doing my nursing project over fibroids. Oh and I am also watching season two of grey's anatomy....I'm a very bad girl.
1 comment:
How is your life boring? you have 4 feet . (see your pic) and i don't understand how having four feet could be boring. how fast can you run? do you have to pay extra for pedicures? Do you always match your shoes? if so you could make your life more interesting by wearing 4 different stlyes all different heel height. then it wouldn't be boring. and i have a snack bucket at work. do you? if not you should get one. it makes friends fast. especially when you put snickers in there. they all love snickers. and then you can show them your shoes and everyone will giggle and then you wont be bored. i don't think it will let me type much more here so VROOOM like the car on the TV with your 4 feet. oh yes one more question how many gas peddles does your car have? maybe if you have more than one you could drive fast to get snickers for your snack bucket :)
]
Post a Comment