11 October 2006

Running, Running, As fast as I can and then I trip

I always feel like I'm running a marathon all of the time. But I never go anywhere, I am stuck in one spot and I always feel like I trip over my own two feet. Knocking the wind out of my lungs and gasping for air. But I always get back up off the ground, brush myself off, and soldier on. People say I'm persistant, but I say I'm just used to it. That's how I got my dry sense of humor that everyone seems to love. So I took an exam today, so what. Does that really matter anyway? Nope not in the long run. Exams are never looked at after college. No one cares that you failed your stats 200 exam, or that you didn't do so hot on the nursing exam over GI problems. So I tripped and fell on the heart drugs hurdle. Big deal. I'll trip again soon enough I'm sure.

But right now I'm concentrating on just getting my work done and getting plenty of rest. I finally got someone to email me back about going to Italy next summer. Exciting. Can't wait. Now I can begin to plan, plan, plan. I hope I don't trip over that hurdle.

No comments: