29 October 2006

Halloween just isn't complete without drag queens

My weekend was a great success I guess. From what I can tell from pictures. Friday night started off the festivities with a little Halloween party at my roommate's boyfriend's apartment. This party is why I have sworn off hootch. Forever and ever. After the party Courtney and I decided to meet some friends from class at Campus pub....Oh god. I had fun, maybe a little too much fun. But I looked cute. I did make it home in one piece.


Saturday night was spent preparing for the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Oh my god. That was a sight to see. I didn't know you could go out in public in just a thong, or mostly naked. The cast that the Kentucky theater had were very accurate and Rocky was actually wearing the gold speedos. That was fun. It was very interactive. We threw shit, rice, toilet paper, toast, cards. Besides getting hit repeatedly in the head with toilet paper and toast I had a lot of fun. My outfit was awesome. I had a beautiful maroon dress, black boa, fake eyelashes, fishnets, and black knee high boots. Awesome. The best outfit ever. The eyelashes adhesive took forever to come off, but they were fun and reusable. Did I mention that there were drag queens at the Rocky Horror Picture Show? Well there were, and they danced. I have pictures to prove it. Great times really. I shall remember this Halloween forever.

No comments: