25 October 2006

Halloween my favorite...

So it's halloween time again. Awesome. I love Halloween. It's my favorite time of the year. If anyone is bored this Friday night. Call me. I'm gunna be having fun at a Halloween party. I am gunna be something medicinal. Haven't decided yet. I borrowed disposable gowns and gloves from work so who knows where I will go with that.

I also have the entire weekend off. If anyone wants to do anything. For those of you getting flu shots, My clinical group will be doing some at Pax Christie off Man O' War Friday from 1 to 4 if you want to come out. It should be fun.

Oh and if anyone knows of any good classes to take I just need one more class to be full time. Right now I have looked at Spanish 103, and anything else that sounds strange. Oral biology was at the top of the list, followed closely by Studies of ME, and historic Jesus. Not that I would ever take any of those classes.

No comments: