Why not go on and procrastinate now rather than later? You will have a little more time to catch up. I tend to follow the pattern of put it off until you have to do. For example, I have an exam tomorrow, I didn't start studying until Sunday night. What is wrong with me? Of course I don't know what the exam will be like. I always hate the first one of the semester. I never know what to study or what I need to elaborate on. Craziness.
We are only 3 weeks into the semester and I skipped my first class... Stats 200. Hey my "instructor" if he can be called that told us "it is occasionally healthy to skip class." He's not a professor, grad student, undergrad, TA, or anything else I can come up with. He dropped out of grad school saying it is boring, and is still teaching stats 200. Okay. I can live with that. Especially since he says it is healthy to skip class. I tend to agree. I'm sure it says that somewhere in my nursing books, probably on page 1256. I'm sure of it.
I can't wait until this weekend. My sister's birthday is Saturday and is having a tailgating party before the football game. Alas, I do not have a ticket, but that won't stop Stacey and I from enjoying the game from the parking lot. We'll have plenty, I'm sure, to occupy our attention. Anyone want to join us? Give me a call.
What is up with all this rain today? I had to walk home from work with my small umbrella and got soaked from the waist down. That is partly why I skipped stats. good choice I believe. I had to buy Halloween lights at Walgreen's. Very good choice.
My trip to Italy is still on, I just have to find time to go to meet with the advisers. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment