09 September 2006

Concussions and presents.....

Oh what a week it has been. It doesn't seem like it should be over yet. I've had one thing after another to do. I've had to track down and buy my sister's birthday present. It's so fun, but I can't say what it is, incase she reads this. But it is awesomely fun.

This week has been so stressful that I had to call in sick to work friday. I couldn't take doing anything else this week with moving my sister, my first nursing exam on wednesday, homework, and everything else. I didn't feel well at all and I needed the extra time for myself. I finally broke my record of 0 absences since I first began working at the hospital. I guess I am glad that I did miss work because it sounds like it was a crazy day. Instead my sister wanted things moved around in her new apartment, so I had to help with that and ended up hitting my head quite hard on a cabinet and now there is a big knot there. Sounds like fun huh?

No comments: