17 September 2006

We Were A Bunch of Wild Turkeys

Happy Birthday Kimmy!! We had a lot of fun. For those of you that didn't get to go, here is our day of festivities layed out for you.
We started off the day with tailgating at the UK vs. Ole Miss football game.... needless to say no one stayed for the entire game. But we did get a free hotdog and gave our neighbors jello shots and cupcakes...yay.

It was all very strange, just give girls a bunch of leis and tiaras and people think you tailgate right....haha. People kept telling us that we tailgate right... We had a grill, chairs, coolers, drinks, food, tiaras, leis, beads, and a wildcat...
Stacey did a cartwheel, we had lots of jello shots and cupcakes...yay

Then we went to Rosebuds where we met the soccer guy who kicked Stacey.... "But it's okay because I play soccer." Stacey decides its not okay and punches the guy in the arm.... and invites them to Redmen's. Awesome. Wish we could have gotten some free drinks out of it. Stacey also wanted to ride a motorcycle that was parked on the sidewalk. So of course we had to get a picture. It was so much fun.

Guys walking down the street would ask us if we were doing good. I just decided to say yeah we are doing very well, later.

At Redmen's, Well Stacey almost starts a bar fight, because a guy wanted to buy her a free drink. Never pass up free liquor. Brent buys everyone drinks all night long. How sweet of him. We love Brent.

A guy came up to Stacey and I and asked if we wanted to dance. Well Stacey passed it off on me and I passed it off on my sister. So she got a free birthday dance from Randall. How sweet.

We finally made it home around 3:15 and Stacey ended up cracking a glass, so I had the brilliant idea to superglue it back together. Well needless to say I dropped it on the floor again and got superglue all over me and the floor. Oh well. Don't superglue stuff when you are drunk.

Today I am paying for all of my fun yesterday. I have no voice, and I am now coughing up a lung. But other than that I am great.

No comments: