Myrtle is my turtle... she's a little diva. She just loves her palm trees. I wish I could be like her and sprawl out on a little island and go swimming whenever I felt like it. As it is, I have so much going on that I am getting more and more stressed as the year goes on. Stress is something that you are never short on when you are in nursing school. It appears that you are always being stressed out by an exam, case study, care plan, or some other assignment. I haven't had a free moment lately. I feel like I have abandoned everyone. I really need to plan some time to see my friends.If anyone would like to tailgate, my family is coming up this weekend for the football game, so we'll be tailgating beforehand, so give me a call.
For right now I think I'll do nothing and will be more like Myrtle. Everyone should be more like Myrtle. Don't be stressed, just lay on your little island and take a swim every so often.
No comments:
Post a Comment