Why does our lives revolve around television shows, exams, food, or what other people are doing? For one, I love Grey's Anatomy, Survivor, Amazing Race. I hate studying for exams. But I love food. I love spaghetti, I love fruit, I love fun drinkies, I love everything.
But I don't know what I really want in life. I have no idea what the real meaning of life is. I don't know. I'm tired of knowing everything. It exhaustest me. How did I end up where I am right now? Was I meant to be where I am right now? Was I meant to be sitting here right now at my desk watching Grey's Anatomy?
"Oh the sweet seconds," how they go by.... and how we miss those seconds after they are gone. We never get that time back. EVER. Once it is gone, it is gone. We lose that time forever. And we miss those that we no longer have. Those that are gone forever. We need to hold on to what we have with all the strength that we can muster. Don't let go until the end. Love everyone and miss nothing. Don't look back on the badtimes, remember the good times.
No comments:
Post a Comment