22 August 2006

Surprises and Stresses

Oh no, work again!! Only for 8 hours on this last day of summer break. I walk all the way over to work today and what does the schedule tell me? Jenny you are only here for 4 hours today. 11am to 3pm and we want you to sit here at the monitors and do nothing. How lucky of me. I hate sitting at the monitors but that meants I didn't have to deal with stressed crazy patients. Don't you just love surprises? It's a nice change for once. Normally they ask me to stay longer than I was scheduled. Oh well. The stress that work creates for me normally has given me acid reflux disease.... thanks work. Now I get to spend money on tums or other such medicines... how lucky of me. Ahhh the stresses of life.

Oh another note... I love free stuff. If you haven't already gotten your books, go to Kennedy's and they have free brownies that you cook in the microwave...yummy.

No comments: