24 August 2006

blah blah blah......

My list of things to do keeps getting longer and longer.... Not only have they assigned tons of reading on top of a math exam tomorrow but I have a video competency for inserting Iv's, hanging Iv piggy backs, cleaning trachs and suctioning in 4 days. Did I also mention I have work tomorrow 3 to 11pm and so many commitments that I really need to follow through on. Now that class is in session I should be getting my Italy trip planned and in the works, but I can't seem to find a good time to get all of my information together. I got another brochure in the mail with the new 2007 dates and times. Exciting!!

I just have too much to do.... and not enough time, but luckily today I got out of class 6 hours early and can lounge around and run my errands which consist of buying more milk, buying more scrubs for work/clinical, and laying by the pool until time for class at 5:30. Sounds like a plan.
~ciao

No comments: