Every wonder how to get along perfectly with me? Well I can have very picky requests sometimes.
1. Clean up after yourself in all shared areas because chances are I am the one who originally cleaned in the first place and I don't want to clean up sooner than I already will have to.
2. Don't talk to me in the mornings....I am not a morning person.
3. Don't use my stuff without asking me, including my food. Eat my food and I'll kick your ass.
4. Waking me up in the middle of the night will cause me to be a pissed Jenny and It's not a pretty sight. If it is an emergency then by all means wake me up.
5. Inviting visitors over without warning me beforehand will also piss me off. Warn me ahead of time.
6. Only use your space in the fridge and freezer. Don't blame me for being here all summer long by myself and having a little extra left over.
7. I am not an extremely happy person after work, so don't mess with me when I get home.
8. During the week I am busy with class and work, let me have my time to sleep and eat and be alone.
9. My room is my space, don't intrude.
10. When my shows are on you don't talk to me.... leave it until the commercials are on.
No comments:
Post a Comment