So I went to the doctor today and had a strep test done...well that came back normal, so I am either stressed or I have a viral infection. I wanted to tell her, yeah I'm stressed because my throat is bothering me. I did not enjoy having a swab stuck down my throat to get a culture. It's not something that feels really good.
Well maybe now I'll not be so stressed out about my throat.
Yesterday was one hell of a long day. 12 hours at the hospital then I helped Jenny move - which I enjoyed more than work. I was just exhausted when I got home last night and I am still exhausted today. Unfortunately I don't have today off, I have to go in for a work inservice type thing, where I learn how to transport patients and stupid stuff like that. I already learned how to do all of that stuff at work. It's called on the job training. But I do get paid for it. I just hope it doesn't last the whole time. I plan on helping Jenny unpack today so that she isn't so stressed out before she leaves for vacation on Saturday.
I have also had to pick up all the stuff on the floor because they are shampooing the carpets today. When they are coming I don't really know, but I hope it's while I am gone so I don't have to keep moving around out of their way.
I received an email from my clinical instructor yesterday detailing the first two weeks of classes for my courses and I am going to be busy the whole time. She said it will just get worse after that... I am going to be dead tired. Well time for that stupid work thing.... Someone kill me now.
No comments:
Post a Comment