I'm back at work again. This time for a tweleve hour shift - 7am to 7pm. I hate 12 hour days. It's almost 1 o'clock and I still have 6 hours to go. It sucks and is very depressing. But on the up side I am not behind at all today. I do still have one bath and bed to change, but that won't be difficult or too time consuming. I am just getting very sleepy. I hate being this tired.
I would rather be helping Jenny move into her new apartment than giving baths and listening to one patient moan and groan in his bed. It gets old after awhile. This time last week I was shopping with my little cousin, whom I much enjoyed her visit. King's Island was tons of fun last monday. My cousins Gerrianne and Carrie came and rode some rides with us, then we went to the water park and layed around in the wave pool. It was a blast.
But today what am I doing? Work sucks. I really should call the doctor, but I'll do it later. Like everything else.
No comments:
Post a Comment