08 August 2006
Oh why me....
I can't help but complain.... Why do I have such bad allergies and others can roll around in grass, run without taking medicine, and don't have to get allergy shots every week? Why am I worrying about choking on my food because my throat is tight from my allergies, or religiously taking my 4 allergy medicines everyday? Why can't I be like the majority of people and have a runny nose only when it's cold season or painful ears when I actually have an ear infection? I guess I do keep every Kentucky allergist in practice and every allergy medicine producer in business. That's the only positive thing I can find in all of this because right now I am not happy about my allergies. Lately I can't eat more than just a little bit at a time because I can't swallow. It sucks, it really does. Choking on your food is not fun. But it does give me an excuse to eat ice cream.... It tastes yummy. But needless to say I will be visiting the doctor again for the millionth time this year and getting all this straightend out before classes begin again. Let's see what the doctor tells me this time - shall we?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment