29 August 2006

A Long Ass Day

Today had to have been the longest day in the history of my life. Not only did I work 7am to 3pm and then have class at 5:30, but I had to do a video competency for my nursing class. I think I passed it, but still the stress of it all has caused my throat to ache.

All I wanted to do when I finally got home was eat dinner and take a shower. Well I got to eat dinner, but the shower was occupied. It is days like this that I wish I lived on my own with my own bathroom, kitchen, apartment. Having to deal with other people on stressful days just makes things more stressful.

At this very moment if anyone could just drug me, knock me out, or any other method of putting me into a coma I so I could just do nothing, I would appretiate it.

No comments: