Why did I choose to go into the nursing program, work, and do all of the extra things I have chosen to do? I have no friggin' idea!! The stress of having no or little free time is killing me and it makes me want to just do nothing for weeks on end. I am having to pop tums at every opportunity I can to keep my throat from swelling up again and I don't like it. I am going to end up getting hypercalcemia or an acid-base imbalance. Oh well, one more thing for me to deal with. Maybe then I will be able to lay around and do nothing for a bit. That would be sooooo nice.
On another note: today was the first day of clinical at St. Joe's Hospital. I thought it was fun. I didn't get to do much. I pulled a drain out of an incision and got to give a suppository. Do I have any takers? It really is a lot of fun. A suppository is easier to give then I thought.
I am already missing seeing all of my friends. I have absolutely no free time during the week and when I am stressed out all I want to do is do nothing with my friends. For all of you whom are wondering if I fell off a cliff or something, nope I am just being eaten alive by the nursing program... nothing serious or anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment