27 August 2006

A Major Case of Senioritis...

It seems as it is my 4th year of college, that I now have a case of senioritis. I have very little motivation to get into the whole study process. I would rather be laying around, since I spend the majority of my time working or going to class now. Stacey and I have made the most of our time so far by having fun and laughing a lot. We have gotten off to a great start for the year. And to sum it all up so far.... "NO, I do not love you anymore!" Only a trashcan has been knocked over.
We have even managed to cook a meal together. It was our first attempt at making onion rings in our deep fryer. They turned out looking strange, but were still yummy. And it was Stacey's first time eating fried squash. It was delish. We love making messes in the kitchen while we cook, but we do always clean it up.

I am having to budget my time and cut back on my extracurriculars this year. No more basketball games and football games unless I have tons of free time. Even though I really enjoyed the games. Not a big deal. I will be able to use my free time for other things, such as studying and sleeping. I guess everyone is beginning to move away and on to bigger and better things. Have a fun time in California Adam!! We'll come and visit. Time to get my shit together for tomorrow.
Lovey dovey...

No comments: