Okay so I have just been bitched out by the parking natzis. Why do they care if I am working late and don't want to be mugged by some asshole on the street at 11pm? I normally park at the clinic and walk over when I work late and they never cared before, so why care now? I park and start making my way toward the door of the clinic so I can cross the bridge and the bitch gets out of her stupid car and comes up to me and says "are you going to work?" No I have an appointment before I have to work and that's why I parked here... "Well since you are in scrubs and going to work you can't park here."
Now I pay enough school tuition and fees and I even work for the university, so shouldn't that qualify me to park close to work so that I do not get raped? Come on now, you would think that the University cared more about it's employees than that. If something did happen after they made me park 15 minutes from the hospital than I'm suing their asses for all it's worth, because the situation could have been avoided.
It seems like everyone is extremely stressed today anyway at the hospital. The heat is just bringing everyone down. This sucks. I can't wait for a long break. It won't come soon enough. I'm tired of people sitting grumpily in their chairs and delegating every task to the techs for every patient, when we are already running crazily around. I just don't want to be stressed any more. Someone give me some love. Please.
No comments:
Post a Comment