20 July 2006

Calmness....

Okay so now everything has calmed down after 4 hours of madness today and 4 days of madness this week. I needed the calmness desperately. Ahhh, the life of a tech. I had the joy of working with a tech from the pool that was definately from the heart of the south... she had the long vowel sounds....Haaay whatcha doin', yoooou nead anythin'? It was very interesting, I thought. Not much goin' on at the hospital. Hope it remains that way. Just 2 hours and 34 minutes to go and countin' haha. I am definately one of those people that count down the minutes until I go home. Of course I will have a 15 minute walk in the muggy humid hot air of 11pm. It will be so refreshing. I tell you what. Oh well. I just keep reminding myself I need the money, I need the money. Dreaming of Italia and all the hot Italian boys... haha.

No comments: