20 July 2006

Adulthood

Meredith Grey: We're adults. When did that happen? And how do we make it stop? (Grey's Anatomy)
When did I finally slip into adulthood? How did it sneak up on me? Am I even ready for adulthood?
This summer I have found myself paying for rent, electricity, and many other expenses by myself, using the money from my paychecks... I didn't know how stressful adulthood would be. Too much stuff to worry about. All these bills make it difficult to save up my money. I don't even have a third of the money I will need next summer. I really need to start budgeting my money and closely watching how much I spend and on what. No more random buying for me, no more name brands, no more junk food that I don't need. If I can live without it I won't buy it. That's my new philosophy. Gosh I hate this.

No comments: