24 July 2006

Is it Friday Yet?

Today is only Monday... but OH how I wish it was Friday. Work was boring as always. Not much going on other than baths and linen changes. It was just Whitney and I today on the floor, but we managed to have plenty of time to look up campgrounds for her to stay at this weekend when she goes to Mammoth Cave. Since I live near there, and have been there so many times I called My dad and got phone numbers for her. That was the highlight of my day. Only two more days of work and then I'm free for a week and a half. I can't wait. I really need to take a nice break from work before classes begin again. 28 days and counting until class begins.

Next week everyone will start to come back. I won't be so lonely anymore. We still haven't heard about who we may get as a roommate. Non of the girls will call me back. Oh well, I guess they won't be able to live with us will they. But whomever it is, they have to be better than our last roommate. She had to be the oddest person I have ever met. Total health food nut. If it wasn't organic or couldn't be washed with soap and water she didn't eat it. But when I compared her foods with mine, my cheap non organic foods tended to be healthier for you. They had more fiber, and less fat. But whatever. At least she won't be moving back in.

No comments: