19 July 2006

Bored and Ready to go to sleep

So it rains for a minute just to throw us off and then the sun comes out.... now it's going to be hotter than hell and more humid than the Brazilian rainforrest. So excited to go out side to wait for the shuttle to take me back to the stadium for my car.... Parking sucks!!
Can the work day be over yet? I'm tired of the same ol' patients and tired of doing the same ol' stuff day after day, minute after minute, patient after patient... can't today be a little more unique than yesterday? I would give anything to be laying by the pool today or in the pool rather. It's one buggar of a day, too hot to do anything. Here comes another helicopter bringing a patient in to the ER. Being on the 7th floor has its advantages. We get to see the helicopters land on the helipad every single friggin' day. How fun is that? I bet everyone is jealous. haha. So I'm sitting at the computer doing nothing instead of doing things that I should be doing. Oh well. Nothing to do at the moment except wait for 4 pm to get her so that I can do finger sticks again. Oh the joys of being a tech.
But I keep reminding myself that I will be going to Italia and Europa next summer and need all the money I can get. Gotta save up!! Hopefully Kimmy, Jenny, and Stacey will be able to come visit me and travel around with me to various countries after my study abroad session is over. How fun will that be? We'll get into so much trouble...haha. I really want to study in Firenze (Florence), Italia and then travel to Spain, France, England/Ireland, Germany, Switzerland, and the Netherlands. While I'm in Italia of course I'll go to Roma, Venezia (Venice), Pisa, Verona, and who knows where else... But I just wanna go.

No comments: