01 March 2007

What Can You Buy with $2 and a Really Good Striptease?

If you don't have anything to give, then what do you have? A Striptease. Yes, after all I am a stripper. (don't call me I'll call you). Strip away your exterior and let people see the real you. People put up these exteriors and you never really get to know them. They pretend to be someone they aren't. I confess I have also pretended to be someone I am not. I don't like that me. I would rather be the bouncy, stubborn, happy-go-lucky, sarcastic person that I am. Yes I am stubborn. I admit it. I am also pretty sarcastic. But hey it works for me. Sometimes I am less bouncy and happy-go-lucky, due to life in general. But I still am able to be me... Dreams can be the key to people.

Lately I have had pretty elaborate dreams. The one last night was about a gigantic university that was built under the sea. There were I don't know how many people at this place. The dormrooms held 50 people a piece using bunk beds and we only had a little bitty crate to put our stuff in. At one point I was down in the "basement" or lowest floor with my friends and a ghetto guy walked in and asked, "If I go through your stuff and see anything I like I'm going to keep it, okay?" I told him, no. But he kept insisting that he needed to go through our stuff. I finally said, Why don't we just pack up our stuff and leave. So we did. Then the power went out and all 50 of the glass elevators stopped and people became trapped. All I did was make faces at them. Haha. Unfortunately I woke up at that point. But this place was classy. Marble floors, tall glass walls so you could see the ocean outside. Coral Reefs outside and tons of fish. It was awesome.

I'm sure the dream translates to something real, I just don't know what. Maybe that I am a stripper and only have $2 and yet I am going to Rincon tonight. I can't wait. It will be awesome. I'll just have to work for my food.

Here is what a dream analyzer told me:
Words like university: Higher learning. Professional. Aspirations. Willing to put effort to achieve some knowledge.
Words like under: Covered. Restraint. Secrecy. You are loosing strength or power.
Words like beds: Retreat from activity. Rest.
Words like down: Overturned. Confusion. Great disorder. You want to straighten something out.
Words like basement: The unconscious ready to be seen.
Words like or: Restricted vision. Cloud. Screen .Looking to hide certain feelings.
Words like floor: Foundation. Need to create some stability.
Words like friends: Joy and consolation. Aspect of self ready for integration.
Words like up: Feminine projection. Improved image. How do you want to be seeing in the outside world.
Words like leave: Changes approaching. Cold feelings.
Words like elevators: Ascension. Increased understanding. Increase in wealth and advancement in position.
Words like faces: Repair of self image. Vanity. Renewal. Part of identity ready for a make-over.
Words like floors: Foundation. Need to create some stability.
Words like walls: Defense. Protection. Seeking privacy and security.
Words like ocean: A great expanse or amount. Vast, limitless feelings. Your feeling overwhelmed with emotions.
Words like reefs: Danger or safety of hidden emotions
Words like fish: To dream about fish or fishing denotes energy and economy. A fish in clear water express freedom of movement related with your feelings.
Wow, I really must be a screwed up person.

Midterms have finally come and gone. All I have left is one nursing exam in my research class on Monday. I have done really well on my french exam. I got an 88%, and I'm taking it pass fail. Awesome. My nursing exam went really well. I don't know what I made but I feel good about it.

No comments: